Friday, October 4, 2013

The Hunter's getting closer

For those who are wondering what's been happening, yesterday I received the write-up for THE SYLPH HUNTER. It's the blurb that goes on the back of the book and once I have the okay, I'll post it up here.

Today, I received the copy edited version of the manuscript. I get two weeks to review and return it. This is one of the steps to make sure that the book is as tight as it can be, with no continuity or grammar errors. The copy editor's made their adjustments, now I get to make sure I agree with them.  It's a lot of work and it's very important. It's also one of the final stages before the book is turned into a galley proof, which is how it'll look published.

For now, have some drawings.

pencil

pencil and copic markers

pencil and copic markers

6 comments:

  1. Sylph Hunter is listing at Amazon in Kindle and Paperback formats! Love the art! Can't wait for March.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for mentioning that. I hadn't known. Where did you see art though? I haven't seen any art yet.

      Delete
    2. OOPS! I was talking about Your Art here!

      Delete
    3. Oh! lol. That makes sense. I was thinking Amazon forgot to show me the cover. :)

      Delete
  2. Just pre-ordered. And the sylphs are going to be on audio! Do you know who's going to narrate?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh, no? Wow, you guys know more about this book than I do. :D

      Delete